On March 6th 2022 Kaleidoculture Magazine teamed up with All Things Studio to curate a unique one-day event in honour of Women’s Day called ‘On The Loose’. A portion of the proceeds from the event were donated to Rescue Foundation. Co-founded by Triveni Acharya, the aim of Rescue Foundation is to save women and girls from sex trafficking and forced prostitution.
The day began with dance workshops conducted by Afia Modak, Trishita Sengupta, and Mekhola Bose. The vibrant energy carried into our theme-based performance night with an incredible line-up of performers varying from dancers and musicians to actors and spoken word poetry artists.
A huge shoutout to our teachers and performers:
It was indeed a night to remember with people coming together to celebrate womanhood, gender equality, and contributing to a worthwhile cause.
Thank you to our brand partners:
On The Loose was produced by Vidula Bhave and Aamna Mishra (founder, All Things Studio)
Our events team at Kaleidoculture Magazine:
- Founder and CEO - Vidula Bhave
- Performance Night Curated by - Anjana Ghonasgi
- Light and Sound for Performance Night - Anjana Ghonasgi, Yashi Bhatted, Kaanchana Khadatkar, Kunal Gouda
- Sponsors Team - Vidula Bhave, Kunal Gouda, Japika Kaur, Aashna Aggarwal, Dhriti Jadhav
- Coordination Team - Karishma Pandit, Vidula Bhave
- Artist Management Team - Vidula Bhave, Anjana Ghonasgi, Dhriti Jadhav
- Social Media Team - Danielle Pereira, Vidula Bhave, Aashna Aggarwal